I am committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If you provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
I may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st December 2013.
What I collect
I may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to surveys and/or offers
What I do with the information that is gathered
I use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- For internal record keeping
- To improve my products and services
- If you have specifically opted in to receive such material, using the email address which you have provided I may periodically send you promotional email about my offering, or other information which I think you may find interesting
- From time to time, I may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. I may contact you by email, phone, fax or post
- I may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
- I will however, never sell your information
Requests to other websites
Links to other websites
My website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, you should note that I do not have any control over those other websites. Therefore, I cannot be held responsible for the protection or privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites.
These sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, make sure that any marketing or newsletter opt-in box is unchecked. This is your indication to me that you do not want the information you submit to be used for direct marketing purposes. Since I operate an opt in process for direct marketing, if no box is present this means that the data you submit will not be used for direct marketing.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting me
I will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless I have your permission or I am required to do so by law.
You may request details of personal information which I hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable for this service. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact me.
If you believe that any information I am holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. I will promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate.